Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Mix Ore RPG maker game screen shots and review~

I love playing rpg maker games especially horror ones. So I came across this rpg maker game that satisfied my love for yandere and brutal characters. Mix Ore is a horror RPG maker game made by Charon. I love Charon's games actually. I like how the games were made. Visual novel-like, has many different endings, twisted but interesting. 
 Here, I only screen shot the parts on nagisa.

So, here are some screen shots:

                                       
                                         *Yes, she's a good girl; good on killing haha

                                        *that thing called "screwed up" XD


 Some hints I wanna share(might spoil you a bit)

>The girl that will show up will base on what drink you will choose. There are only three. 
> not all the girls are yandere. You'll find out.
> in the yandere girl storyline, if you peeked at the door, someone's standing there.

That's all for now. I don't wanna spoil too much. :3 

Here are other Charon games that you should try:
-Mikoto Nikki
-Makoto Mobius
-Shiori Escape
-Tsukimi Planet
-Yanderella
-Millefiori


Yousoro~! 
 ~Strawberrymilksenpai~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment